More YouTube Star Wars goofiness

by SDG

in Curios & Humor

SDG here with another quick post … If you enjoyed the Star Wars John Williams tribute song post, you may appreciate this hilarious take the Star Wars saga, retold by someone who hasn’t seen it (and animated by someone who, um, has). Enjoy!

One question that occurs to me watching this: Where did he get that image of Lando in that goofy pose, holding his cape like that?

David B. February 3, 2009 at 12:32 pm

I don’t know what is more hilarious: her misunderstanding of the films, or the visuals which accompany it! :-D

Matheus February 3, 2009 at 1:18 pm

Very good…
I’m thinking exactly about what I wrote on the tribute song post. The guy who made this gotta be a professional movie editor in Hollywood.

Thomas February 3, 2009 at 2:17 pm

Very funny, but the part that had me audibly laughing was “Obi-Wan – Ghost Obi-Wan and Ghost Yoda…”

Paul H February 3, 2009 at 3:08 pm

Very funny! Thanks for posting that.

Hans February 3, 2009 at 4:36 pm

Wait! How did I get involved with this??
Very funny!

Hans February 3, 2009 at 5:00 pm

For the record, though, when my dorm floor made ‘dorm t-shirts’ way back in the year TESB was released, mine did say “Hans Solo” on the back.
I may have it still.

Randolph Carter February 4, 2009 at 3:25 am

I raged at 3:16. “And at the end, somebody is there to give them all awards.” Ohoho, weesa got a real comedian here.
But no, it was good. I especially liked how she kept Obiwan alive until the last film. And is that the Wilhelm Scream at 2:17?
Also a canon slash ending. You just can’t make this stuff up folks.

Randolph Carter February 4, 2009 at 4:17 am

@Matheus
Haha no. This is nothing some kid living in his parent’s basement couldn’t throw together with Photoshop and Windows Movie Maker in a couple of hours.
Also, while we’re on the subject of Star Wars fan videos, I think that these two might be of interest to everyone here.

Matheus February 4, 2009 at 5:15 am

Dear Randolph
Yeah, I know; that’s why I mentioned my earlier comment. What I meant is that the boy could become a professional editor…Sorry for not making myself clear.

A Fine Mess February 4, 2009 at 6:37 am

FUNNY!
I like Luke the farmer!

MJ February 5, 2009 at 7:02 am

Oh my gosh, I was laughing so hard I was crying, hahaaa! I made the mistake of watching it at my desk at work; I’m sure my co-workers thought I was crazy! :)

LarryD February 6, 2009 at 4:00 pm

A complete laugh riot! I’m still wiping tears away!